Call our customer services team on the number below to speak to one of our advisors who will help you with all of your holiday needs.
• Prompt & Personal Service
• Incomparable Rates
• Comprehensive Network
• 24/7 Customer Support
• Effective Communication
• Pronounced Satisfaction
• Extensive Knowledge Base
• Proven & Reliable
Call us 7 AM - 8 PM MON-SAT & 9 AM - 4 PM SUNDAY for support
OR Email us on email@example.com before, during, and after your trip.
Welcome to Athens - Greece! Arrive at Athens International Airport. Meet and greet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Check in and afternoon at leisure. For your first night we suggest you take the optional unforgettable Athens by night orientation tour. Overnight in Athens
ATHENS – MYKONOS
Enjoy breakfast and later proceed and transfer to the Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Mykonos Island. Arrive Mykonos, transfer to hotel and check in. Mykonos sits amidst the Aegean Sea like a unique jewel handcrafted by time, the Greek sun and an anonymous local craftsman. All that can be said or written about Mykonos would be just too little.
You can opt for Paradise Beach or opt to see The Windmills (Kato Myli) on your own. There are 16 windmills in total, and while they are no longer operational, they stand as a monument to early innovation
Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the island on your own. Overnight in Mykonos.
Enjoy breakfast and later free time to explore Mykonos and enjoy shopping, Famous for its fashionable crowd, Mykonos is the kind of place where you can go shopping at midnight.
The mazelike streets of Chora are filled with both posh clothing boutiques and little shops run by old ladies clad in black selling chunky wool sweaters and Greek sandals. Spend the romantic day at your own pace. Overnight in Mykonos.
MYKONOS – SANTORINI :
Post breakfast, transfer to the port of Mykonos for your ferry trip to Santorini Island
High speed boat Departure time is approximately 09.50 hrs & arrival time is approximately 11.40 hrs
Arrive Santorini and transfer to hotel
Santorini is a fun place to shop. Small boutiques dot the villages that sit on the cliff. In the summer months they are open until quite late.
Santorini Island: A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colours of blue, red & gold streaking the sky… this is Santorini Island. Poets have written about it, artists attempt to capture its beauty. Nothing can quite describe ... the unsurpassed magic of Santorini.
Remaining time is at leisure to explore the island on your own and admire the breath-taking view and take some amazing photos. Overnight in Santorini
SANTORINI - CALDERA
Today enjoy your breakfast take a morning day tour to Santorini Caldera & hot springs morning boat tour in sic. A tour of the islands of the Caldera with a traditional boat that leaves from the old port in Fira , just 10 minutes far by boat, where you will stop for about 1 hour and 15 minutes during which you will have the opportunity to visit all active craters.
A walk of about 20 minutes will take you to the top of the volcano where you will see still smoking craters and breathe an intense smell of sulfur.
The tour will continue by boat to the island of Nea Kameni to continue to Palea Kameni, for the Hot Springs. Sailing close to the volcanic cliffs of Oia to allow you to photograph this unique setting. Enjoy your Day. Overnight in Santorini.
Today post breakfast enjoy the SUN SET (lagoon) BOAT TOUR SANTORINI (dinner on boad/drinks are excluded
The tour starts by bus from the pick- up point which will bring you to the port of Athinios where the boat King Thiras will be waiting for you. At the port you will be welcomed on board the boat by the captain and the crew and you will be offered a welcome drink.
he boat will sail under the Caldera and our Captain will bring you to the best spots to enjoy the view and to give you the opportunity to take some spectacular pictures of the caldera and volcano . At the same time the crew will have prepared the delicious buffet dinner that will be served during the cruise. Before the sun starts setting into the Sea the Captain will bring the boat to the best location to see the amazing sunset of Santorini. After the sunset the boat will start
returning to Athinios port from where you will board the bus to bring you back to the point you started. Overnight in Santorini
SANTORINI – ATHENS
Today post breakfast take the panoramic Blue Star Ferries and reach Athens.
Enjoy the complete Athens hop-on Hop-Off Day Tour. Overnight in Athens.
ATHENS – DEPARTURE
Today after breakfast check-out from your hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward journey with memories forever.
Daily continental breakfast as per hotel menu.
Stay in 2nights Athens, 2 nights Mykonos and 3 nights Santorini
Ferry tickets from Athens to Mykonos
Ferry ticket from Mykonos to Santorini
Ferry ticket from Santorini to Athens
Athens private airport – hotel -port & port – hotel -airport
ATHENS Day Tour
Santorini Caldera & hot springs morning boat tour in sic
SUN SET (lagoon) BOAT TOUR SANTORINI
Jeep Safari Tour by 04 Wheel Drive
Mykonos sic port – hotel -port
Santorini sic port – hotel -port
Airport pick & Drop
Athens – Mykonos BLUE STAR 07:30-12:45
Mykonos – Santorini SEA JET 10:00-12:00
Santorini – Athens BLUE STAR 15:30-23:20
HOTELS – 3*/ 4* PREMIUM
Athens 3N POLIS GRAND OR SIMILAR
Mykonos 2N ILIOMARIS OR SIMILAR
Santorini 2N SANTORINI PALACE OR SIMILAR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a proposal only Hotel/ Services is subject to availability. Final rates may vary at the time of booking.
The above is quoted based on our contracted rate. At this stage we have not yet checked for availability.
Unless there are specific travel dates with rooms booked and held, hotel rates will be subject to the final rate provided by the hotel at the time of booking
This is only a quotation and no rooms have been blocked. Please inform us in writing if you wish to proceed with the booking with your travel dates. All rooms are subject to availability and a weekend surcharge depending on individual hotel.
Any cancellation of rooms must be notified in writing 10 working days before arrival and you must ensure you receive our acknowledgment in order to avoid cancellation charge imposed by hotel to you. Different cancellation deadlines may apply to Europe public holidays, Christmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year, individual hotel's peak periods, special events, fairs, conferences and convention periods.
Certain sightseeing and day tours may be subject to weather conditions or minimum number of person before they operate and suppliers may cancel of postpone the date of the tour at short notice. Any changes shall be notified to you at the earliest opportunity.
Rate € 1280.00 per person in double room occupancy on BB Basis
NOTE: DYNAMIC RATES AND AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Deportation despite of granting of visa and/or boarding pass, Visa with-holding, refusal or delay in the same -the consequences arising therefrom shall not be of Xperience Worldwide DMC and shall be of the travelling person.
It is entirely your responsibility to arrange, provide and carry on tour valid travel documents including Passport, which is valid for a period of at least six months from the date of travel on the tour with necessary Visa/s and immigration clearance (if applicable), confirmed air tickets, documents confirming insurance to cover risk to life, limb and property for the duration of the tour, medical clearances, inoculation / vaccination certificates as the case may be to be able to travel as per the tour itinerary.
Booking Advance INR. 30,000/- Per Person Non refundable
Booking Confirmation Amount INR 50,000/ Per Person before Visa processing 100 days prior to
departure or 7 Days prior to Visa processing whichever is earlier Balance Amount or Full and Final Payment before 1 month prior to the Departure or document delivery stage whichever is earlier.
Should be in favor of Annu Tours and Travels If the same will be done through local cheque then it must be delivered us at least 07-10 working days prior to the delivery date.Cancellation Policy:
Booking Amount Non- Refundable– 30,000/-Rs Per Person
|DAY OF CANCELLATION||CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON|
|Prior 46 or more from travel date||30,000|
|Between 45 to 31 days of departure:||50% of Package or Rs.75000/- whichever is higher|
|Between 30 to 20 days of departure:||75% of Package Cost|
|Prior to 19 to 01 days of departure:||100% of Package Cost|
|If the client is NO SHOW||on the tour 100% of Tour Cost|
In addition to the above, in case of cancellation of tour by either party, the amount spent by the Company on visas, medical insurance, POE including administrative charges would be payable by the Client. If the total cancellation charges mentioned above exceed the amount paid by the Client, the balance amount would be payable by the Client
In case of Third Party Products ( EU Rail , Cruise ETC. ), the rules relating to cancellation and the cancellation schedule prescribed by the concerned Third Party Service Provider would be applicable and in addition the Company shall have the right to claim service and communication charges.
Note: In case of any FIT Booking Cancellation charges is Different from Above.
If Visa gets rejected for any Reason Cancellation charges will be charged in case of group as:-
Rejection before 75 days of travel INR 10000 per person.
Rejected 74-30 days before travel - 25% of package cost
Rejection 29-15 days prior to date of travel –50% of package cost
14-8 days prior to date of travel -75% of package cost
Within 7 days of travel date -100% of package cost
1. It is convenient and safe to have the Visa applications made to the concerned Consulates / Authorities through the Company. However, for certain visas including the visas for USA and UK, the Client would have to attend personal interview at their own cost.
2. As granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, the Company shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents nor liable for any delay, denial or other related act or for any loss, expense, damage or cost resulting there from.
3. You should ensure that you submit the relevant documents and photographs within the time Limit as mentioned in the Documentation Check List given to you at the time of booking of the tour. Any additional information, details and documents, you possess to support the visa applications should be made available to the Company. The Company would not be responsible in any way in case any clerical error regarding names, attachment of wrong photographs, duration, and type of visa (single / multiple entry) occurs in the consulate / embassy. You shall be fully responsible to check the visas, their validity, details and the correctness thereof. In the event the application for visa made by you or the Company on your behalf is rejected by the concerned Embassy or Authorities due to inadequate supply of documents furnished by the applicant or due to any other reason whatsoever, the Company shall not be liable or responsible for the same.
4. The cost and processing visas charges / fees is excluded in your Tour Price. The visa fee when prescribed includes the actual visa charge, cost of processing fees, the clerkage charges of the Company and overheads. Even if visas are rejected, the stipulated fees of the Company shall be payable by you. There would be no refund, if any one unable to travel due to the said reasons. In such cases, the non-refundable deposit paid by you shall be forfeited and no claim whatsoever shall be made for the same and the cancellation schedule shall be applied in addition as applicable.
5. If the passports are required to be mailed for visas / POE to different cities, company would mail the passports by reputed courier. In case of loss or delay of the passport arising out of such transmission, company would not be responsible to compensate the holder for any loss whatsoever.
6. The position in respect of cancellation of Tour by you due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of your having applied for such documents through the Company.
nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;1. As visa being applied by you, it is your responsibility to check & re-check all the documents, application being submitted by you in person. On getting fate of visa by collecting yourself, please check accurately the contents of the same. You must send copy thereof immediately to us through e-mail or physically handing copy thereof to us or through any such means.
1. It is mandatory that you purchase an Overseas Medical and other Insurance Policies to cover the risk to life, Document and property whilst on tour for the duration of the trip.
2. In case if the cost of the insurance is included in the tour or you want us to obtain the insurance policy for the above purpose, such policies would be for cover for the duration of the trip and relate to persons below the age of 59 years. In case of clients above the said age and in case of clients seeking extended stay abroad, there would be additional premium payable by them. Further it would be Client responsibility to produce such medical reports as might be required by the insurer. Further please note that you would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and the Company is only a facilitator.
3. You have to check the accuracy and correctness of the policies so obtained and in case of any errors or lapses report the same to the Insurance Company and get the same rectified as the company would not be responsible for the same.
4. It shall be client duty to inform the Company in case the Client has any medical condition that may affect his ability to enjoy and pursue fully the Tour Arrangements and wherein the interest of the Group or any member thereof is prejudicially affected. The Company reserves the right to ask any Client to provide written certification of his medical fitness before departure. In the event that a medical condition has not been disclosed, the Company is not be liable to provide any assistance or money back.Undertaking for package tour booked through Xperience Worldwide DMC
In furtherance to the Package Tour - Service Contract, Booking Form and Remittance Form signed by me, I hereby undertake as under:
That I will not dispute at any point of time if my VISA so applied is rejected on any grounds whatsoever, because I understand that granting of the VISA is the prerogative and discretion of the Embassy concern. That VISA is granted upon prior verification of my profile and not upon the profile of Xperience Worldwide DMC. Therefore I will cooperate with concerned Embassy officials to meet all formalities required for the same.
That I understand, I bought a budget package, traveling in a group, touring on a bus. There are probabilities that technical faults may occur like, flat tyres, faulty air condition or major/minor breakdown, or any other unpredicted reasons for breakdown. Replacement of a bus many cause certain delays.
I am also aware that my package being budget, therefore all travel is by bus/coach and not by train.
That I will not dispute if Hotel services is subject to certain known complications like down-gradation,Changing of Hotel, lack of water and interrupted electricity services. Further I will not dispute to the cold food like bread, jam and juice etc. if given for breakfast or in emergency. I am aware that breakfast in those countries are mostly cold and not like in India.
That I will not dispute for production of any documents required for the verification purpose in connection with the tour.
That I will not indulged in any kind of arguments with the Tour Leader and follow his instruction for my safety and well being. Further I will strictly follow the time schedules provided by the Tour Leader and will reach 5 minutes before the stipulated time at all venues as informed. Also I understand that Tour Leader has no power to provide with extra facilities or services.
That even if I purchase or shop anything upon advice of Tour Leader, he cannot be held liable for any deficiency as the transaction is between me and the shop keeper. Further, on getting late in shopping, I will bear the cost and consequences of reaching back to hotels or relevant place of meeting.
That I am going to this tour upon full satisfaction of my physical and mental fitness. Any medical consequence arising during the tour, the company will not be held responsible. I will be responsible for any breathing problem at high altitude visits.
If any change is required in timing of services mentioned in the service voucher same can be altered at the discretion of tour leader, depending upon the circumstances. The motive is to fulfill all the obligations mentioned in the service voucher.
I hereby undertake to comply with above undertaking along with governing terms and conditions.